Translation from English

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nice in the heat wave: Strawberry Beer?

THIS HEAT WAVE CONTINUES TO CLOBBER NEW YORK CITY AS IT DOES A LOT OF THE COUNTRY...

YOU WILL NOTICE that I have fewer posts today than usual--as I said in the past, I just have to slow down in this heat...

I never heard of Strawberry Beer before, maybe it is commonplace in Lousiana, but this Murray Hill place's offering seemed very good to me today even though I do not drink alcohol.

I am contenting myself with lots of ice water as I sit with the air conditioner humming..only three more days of this wave and we are through with it...until the next one!

I know some parts of the country have it much worse, even in the North...a friend of mine who lives North of Chicago tells me temperatures there are in the high 90's and he and his wife have taken to just keeping the A/C going low and retreating to the basement ( which is quite liveable in his case).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered