Translation from English

Friday, January 2, 2015

Message to Mayor DeBlasio: Get Your Act Together with Public Housing

Maybe it is too soon to expect any changes, but Mr. Mayor, I recently contacted your office in regard to a heat complaint and received a snotty letter from YOUR office saying since I lived in Public Housing, I should direct my complaints to them.

I do not live in NYCHA housing, never have and hopefully never will, from all we can see about it. It stinks. It stinks from open garbage dumping sites ( Rat Food City!) such as in the middle of Frederick Douglass Houses and from the poop from the pit bulls of the residents of said Houses-- they never pick up after their pit bulls.

Housing Police are officers whom everyone knows have been assigned to this duty because they are incompetent or as punishment. 

There are so many aspects of NYCHA that have to be changed.
Say something about it and get busy.

By the way, I do not hold you responsible for the deaths of NYPD Officers Liu and Ramos -- I understand why the cops are so angry at you but I feel this back-turning business is sort of juvenile, it sounds like the idea of 'respect"  you get from some bad ghetto rap singer, who refers to all women as hoes and bitches and often talks about how great it is to shoot people, including cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered