Translation from English

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Meet Up Waking Tours

NYC Walks: Explore Architecture, Art, History and Sculpture
Saturday, January 17, 2015
1:30 PM
Outside of the entrance to the New Museum
235 Bowery
New York, NY
No spots left! Join the Waiting List?
RSVP by January 17, 2015 10:30 AM
32 Walking Members going and waiting, including:
"Hi.Love the city and exploring it and meeting new people."
"Hi! I'm Christy and moved to NYC over a year ago. I love this city, and already feel at home and like a local."
"Hi! I'm a grad student in New Jersey."
"Hello, My name is Francine and I live in Brooklyn. I am very interested in..."
"I like walking and exploring new places."
Note: Because of the weather forecast, I cancelled the LES Walking Tour for Sunday, January 4th. I am now rescheduling this LES Walking Tour for Saturday, January 17th. Description: The organizer will provide much commentary. While a number of immigr...
LEARN MORE
JAN
18
Jersey City, New Jersey Walk (Jan. 18)
Sunday, January 18, 2015 1:30 PM · 54 attending
JAN
25
NoHo and East Village Walking Tour (Jan. 25)
Sunday, January 25, 2015 1:30 PM · 32 attending
FEB
01
NoHo and East Village Walking Tour (Feb. 01)
Sunday, February 1, 2015 1:30 PM · 32 attending

Never miss a last-minute change. Get the app.
iPhone App Store Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered