Translation from English

Thursday, January 1, 2015


500 Years of Female Portraits in Western Art



I have seen this video before...magnificent

What a montage....beautiful music...







  
14,221,167
Uploaded on Apr 22, 2007
by Philip Scott Johnson

Music: Bach's Sarabande from Suite for Solo Cello No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007 performed by Yo-Yo Ma

Nominated as Most Creative Video
2nd Annual YouTube Awards

For a complete list of artists and paintings visit http://www.maysstuff.com/womenid.htm

Created using Abrosoft Fantamorph

High resolution version:
http://www.vimeo.com/1456037

Contact information:
philipscottjohnson@gmail.com

"Women In Art"

2 comments:

  1. 500 years of history summarized into just three photos? That’s why I am so obsessed with visuals. Don’t get me wrong - I understand the power of words – I am a writer, and I have written copies for brands, provided Master Thesis Writing Help to students, even written resumes. But I think the power of visuals is unmatchable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's clear that a lot of thought and effort went into it, and the insights provided are invaluable.
    Regards,
    FMCG Logistics Made Easy in Saudi Arabia with Abbar Foods by Your Side

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered