Translation from English

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Review Posting Policy--fewer and trying for a representative sampling

This reviewing of all the interesting shops and restaurants I see has one big drawback, in that I usually feel like I have to run a lot of reviews  so you will get a good cross section of opinion..

I am beginning to feel, however, that all these reviews just run on too long...so I have decided on a new policy--

From now on, I am going to just pick three or maybe four reviews which give you a representative sampling of opinion, weighted toward the predominant tone of the reviews.

I don't think you have to read through ten or eleven reviews about some place you will probably never visit just to get an idea of what it is like.

And, as I have said before, if I know more about some place I will state that at the beginning anyway...

If this change really bothers you, please leave a comment.

Thanks, Midtown Blogger    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered