Translation from English

Friday, December 5, 2014

NOTE TO READERS: Trying to Conform to Google's Rules About Blogs

I have been blogging about five years now and just doing whatever I felt like at the time--my blog has changed a lot over the years, which I will show in the next couple of postings

I recently started a new blog to try something new, of course, and then found that it was being marked as an untrustworthy site and probably one used for "phishing"--I could't figure out why

Finally I got a message from the Google Webmasters on gmail ( which I rarely use) ( and don't look at much) that I had transgressed some of the rules

I have stopped the new blog which also had a name that was unfortunately being confused with another site

I am now trying to follow the guidelines about what is allowable and what is not ( WOW are there a lot of rules)

Some very good suggestions from other people on the Webmasters Forum Google has

I realize readers of a blog probably get puzzled when things change

Just wanted you all to know what is going on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered