Translation from English

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Quails Men's Store-- Who Knows?

WELL, this place with clothes for younger men has been open over on Fifth Avenue for some time now and it blows my mind there is just one review.

I will print it anyway, even though it might be phony

Place is probably worth checking out if you are a young man who wants to dress up some

Quails Mens Wear

5.0 star rating
1 review
Category: Men's Clothing  [Edit]
1 Park Ave
New York, NY 10016
Neighborhoods: Midtown East, Murray Hill
(212) 686-5494
Nearest Transit Station:
33 St. (4, 6, 6X)
28 St. (4, 6, 6X)
28 St. (N, R)
Price Range:
$
Accepts Credit Cards:
Yes
1.5 Miles from Quails Mens Wear
HANRO of Switzerland's new Flagship store in the Meatpacking district.  We offer an comprehensive selection of HANRO's underwear, loungewear sleepwear… read more »
Sort by: Yelp Sort | Date | Rating | Elites' | Facebook Friends'

1 review in English

Review from

  • 18 friends
  • 2 reviews
Manhattan, NY
10/5/2012 First to Review
I wandered into this place because I saw a nice black 3-piece suit with white piping in the window. Really that was all. Plus, I had just said to my friend that I should buy a suit, just to have one. So anyway, I walked in and was surprised that nobody greeted me. I was a little put off by the lack of enthusiasm here. That's just when Eddie came up to me and told me about their sale (which was awesome) and pointed me in the direction of their slim-fit suits. I'm skinny, so obviously I need a slim suit, but still, I was impressed that he knew that I knew I needed that. Then he showed me a few options, correctly guessed my size in jacket AND pants, and helped me get a great fit on two different suits. While trying them on I kept thinking, I can't get both, and I WON'T pay more than $500 for one (which I felt like was reasonable for a nice 3-piece). Then while trying on the second suit Eddie tells me "I can give you both for $280" and I swear I misheard. Two beautiful, tailored suits for $280!!!

I will definitely be back for more. Eddie was super helpful, the selection is great, and the prices are insanely good! Everyone come see Eddie and tell him Robert sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered