Translation from English

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nice! Packaged Snacks of Several "Comfort Food " Varieties

One rather large display of what must be a  popular brand of snack mix packets at the local Gristede's supermarket here.

Well, that is classically American -- we must have our snacks! 

I wonder how many of these people who buy these actually sit in front of a TV screen and snack away while watching "Devious Maids" and such entertainments as that...( actually, I can think really of one or two friends of mine whom I suspect of probably doing just that...they live  at a distance from me now so I cannot really be sure of what their routine behavior consists of....one used to be out at the rifle range a lot, but being a more physically passive and just vocally active member of the NRA seems to suit him best these days).

I cannot throw stones here without admitting that I have my snack food too...yogurt. Stonyfield Organic yogurt in particular. I confess I find it hard to go too long without some...

I cannot imagine people in France or New Zealand having a snack habit such as Americans do.
I wonder what oddities have developed in their eating habits in recent years...the whole world changes, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered