Trees are still all green. Change of colors will come next month...wonder, with all this climate change phenomenon, what kind of October we will have.
From the internet:
- Average High: 65°F (18°C)
- Average Low: 50°F (10°C)
- October is a beautiful month to visit New York City.
- a sweater or medium weight jacket (for keeping warm in the evenings)
- closed toe shoes, comfortable for walking and water-resistant, if possible
- weather is perfect for enjoying walking tours
- colorful fall foliage in Central Park peaks
- days are warm and evenings are cool
- Halloween offers a great deal of activities for visitors
- Columbus Day Parade
- hotel prices and airfares rise as NYC enters its peak travel time
- Columbus Day, celebrated the 2nd Monday in October creates a three-day weekend which is popular with visitors