Translation from English

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas ( are Coming)...Meanwhile, How to Draw a Crowd in Manhattan

It takes very little to draw a crowd at the Grand Army Plaza in Manhattan, where hundreds of tourists congregate...

While the 12 Days of Christmas have not quite yet begun really,
they are certainly on their way..

And behold, a crowd forms-- a new video

http://youtu.be/JcgCecm9yS4 

The Rap/Dancers I saw took their break just as I reached them...maybe I should have done like Andy Warhol, who once said "I like boring things," and also be true "Cinema Verite" and just let the video continue for a couple of minutes on these guys goofing around after they had finished their dance segment...

I know the crowd stuck it out for as long as they were going to take.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered