Translation from English

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Format Change I Talked About

Life proceeds in unexpected ways, so I have not changed the format of this blog as much as I planned to back in November.

For various reasons, I am not able to get around to do a lot of original photography as I used to.

I have been making short videos, (longest of which is about four minutes) for YouTube 

http://www.youtube.com/user/ljkreger2


I am having to deal with a number of issues now in my Life and will just continue the blog as I can...

I would like to do more original stories and photography, but it looks like I am going to have to postpone that for the moment.

So, I will be going on sharing the articles I find on the internet that interest me the most and that I feel will be of interest to you, the readers.

Please leave me your comments and feedback on this

Thanks

Lawrence Kreger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered