Translation from English

Monday, June 1, 2015

Rant of the Day

I am pretty liberal but it bothers me no end that I live in a City where the "Progressives" teach courses at City College where they tell their students to attack/try and kill cops ( and actually attempt this themselves)

And Finally, wrinkle up their noses when they look at the pictures of the 343 Firefighters who died on September 11 and say sourly " more of them should have been women and minorities!"

Not that I like all our present FF's, especially the ones who think simple fairness in hiring ( and I don't mean lowering standards) is taking something away " from them and their children"

And I cannot stomach "Progressives" who don't care as much about the FF's who are dying now from September 11 related illnesses as they do for people who have zero character but as " leaders" of minority groups

Enough of rant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered