Translation from English

Saturday, June 13, 2015

MY NEW VIDEO; Indoor Plant Time on West 102nd Street

Everything is coming into bloom now,...


Our courtyard is in fine shape, as long as it keeps raining...


However, time to go off to the plant store for a few reasonably priced and easy -to -care -for plants


There's a lot to choose from


So I just ask the people at the Plant Shed up here what they think

I got the orchids first, along with some plant food just for orchids
They say you have to move the orchids around in different lights and see where they do best

The plants that need more light seem to be doing the best

And it's too early to tell with the low light plant, which I will be moving all around.

I am trying not to over water them but they look so DRY a lot of the time

I gather you only feed them a little once a week

I do not exactly have a green thumb

In fact, for my last adventures with plants I am afraid I might be charged with Herbicide...

I had this one big sunflower plant once in another apartment that seemed to thrive on a sunny big window sill and got bigger and bigger

And then one day I noticed it had just suddenly collapsed and that was that

I don't know what I did wrong

Well, here is the video for this plant adventure:

https://youtu.be/p7vRgp1tp_E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered