Translation from English

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Born Today- Famous if Not Historic Early TV Kid Star ("Leave it to Beaver")- Jerry Mathers


Home Sweet Home

Welcome to the official Jerry Mathers website!

Hi, I’m Jerry Mathers.  Thank you for stopping by my website. We’re going to have a lot of fun.  There is going to be a lot of behind the scenes information about Leave it to Beaver, some of my work with Alfred Hitchcock, Bob Hope, Alan Ladd.  We’ll talk about all sorts of things from the past but also what I’m doing now and what I’ll be doing in the future.  So come back often because it will always be changing.  Thanks, bye!

Connect With Jerry
Click here to follow me on Twitter!Click here to visit my facebook pageCheck out youtube videos here
Special Announcements

Leave it to Beaver is now on Antenna TV! Check your local listings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered