Thursday, February 27, 2014
from universities, journals, and other organizations
Feb. 3, 2014 — Theoreticians map a phase diagram for diamane, an atomically thin film of perfect diamond that might be created through chemical means with little or no ... full story
- Light Speed Computing? Maybe With New Chip
- Graphene: Better Water Filters, Desalination
- Graphene Bonding and Platinum Nanoparticles
- Communications Potential of Graphene?
- Novel Form of Artificial Graphene Developed
- Graphene: Fast Desalination Potential?
- Wonder Material Graphene Superconducting?
- Graphene: New Type of Electronic Devices?
- Graphene 'Balloon' Helps Imaging of Biomolecules
- Diamond Film Possible Without Pressure
newer top stories | older top stories