Translation from English

Thursday, February 27, 2014

About This Coming Winter Storm

I have just been reading an article in the Christian Science Monitor and while there may be no "epic" storm coming, it sure looks to me that the Polar Vortex is descending again..let me check the Weather Channel and update this as I can.  LK

 I sometimes wonder if these on line sites such as the Daily Kos are totally reliable or lean more towards opinion than fact..in some cases I have not posted articles from Salon or Slate because I had too many doubts about them..

 My experience is that the BBC and WNYC in New York, while they have their prejudices, still strive for some sense of fairness in reporting and are more scrupulous about the whole area of fact-checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered