Translation from English

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Break here while I make phone calls to my remaining good friends in NYC

My friend Jesus just called from out of the blue...long story, he has his phone set so he can call out but nobody can call in.

He is OK now.

Donna (partner) has constant colds (she lives separated from him now in underheated building in Queens...has constant colds, as I do -- I also have problem with heat  (long story involving tenant harrassment here).

Now to call Sara who was very sick the last time I spoke to her and see if she is up for dinner with Jesus and me in a couple of weeks, back at our favorite restaurant, Delizia on the Upper East Side ( Sara lives very close to it, I just hop on the bus and go across Central Park, Jesus has a longer trip from the Bronx).

Meanwhile Ron in CA has sent me link to YouTube editing help center which does nothing as far as I can see.

It used to be so simple to trim scenes on the computer after you uploaded them from the camera. Youtube makes this hard.

Back in a while after I see what Sara is doing if she is answering the phone. 
 ---

Ok Sara still has problems but wants to go to dinner...we will see then what is happening with everyone...I will talk about my problems anytime but for some reason Sara and Jesus do not like to go on about their travails on the phone. Well, everyone is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered