Translation from English

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A patient rare bookseller

I find this a really interesting shop.

They have a big range of books for a place that is not very big.

Next time I am walking buy I think I will ask the guy running the place how business is going...or does that sound too nervy?

There used to be a lot of second hand and rare book stores in Manhattan, and they have dwindled severely in number.

A friend of mine has a second hand bookstore in Nevada City,
California, and I guess business there is just O.K....but he loves it and would not give it up for anything.

I suppose the people who run this rare book shop also have a passion for their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered