Translation from English

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Drop a Dime and Get Results? Skeptical I am....

Well, here's a new one-- the City is offering a special corruption hotline now!

I wonder who cooked this scheme up..

Of course, I am skeptical about anything the City does anyway, and I wonder how many people are really going to respond to this ad with more than a shrug or maybe amusement

Considering all the cronyism which is basically corruption that goes on at the highest levels of our government-- I mean, look at the way Monsanto has infiltrated our whole regulatory system, it is  a national scandal that no one does a damn thing about..

Well, it might come up during the next Mayoral campaign and it would be interesting to see them all debate it...( No, I am not being ferociously sarcastic here, I really mean it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered