Translation from English

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Greetings from Home Tonight



I am trying my best to post items with the other browser slowing me down because I am uploading video clips ( to make a video with)

Today was a beautiful Autumn day in New York, especially in Riverside Park and of course Central Park

I noticed tons of kids out in the playgrounds..there are a LOT of playgrounds around here and a lot of kids


But (sigh) New York remains New York-- when I took a picture like this about two weeks ago, one black woman mother started screaming at me at the top of her lungs about why had I singled out her kid ( I hadn't-- more (sigh) NYC paranoia)

But that holds true of taping and taking pix generally in NYC, some people are extremely camera shy ( except when it comes to taking selfies)

I feel we have had enough International News for a while so I am going to concentrate on other areas now

LK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered