Translation from English

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Delay Here: Need to Take Care of Tech Problems...Also I am Half Crazy Now

Have to listen to stress reduction CD and meditate I am having some tech hell things going on

and I am frazzled beyond belief!

One of the worst--well THE worst--aspects of it was being on phone with several different people, all of them except one with impenetrable foreign accents--

And the young guy with the American accent kept saying--" oh-- uh- i THINK so-- let me check with someone" and putting me on hold for the most basic questions. ( Of course, when it came to the more complex questions it was impossible altogether).

Where did they find this young man? Was this his first day of work on the job? Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered