Taste of Blue Ash, no off days.
Like   Comment   
Dad, mom's first husband performs!!!!
Like   Comment   
Unbelievable, Carl Shivener, at Mom's death party.
Like   Comment   
Carl Shivener, my Original Inspiration, at Mom's house.
Like   Comment   
Special thanks to Keny Gomez who messaged in this attachment and said:
"Hey Robert (I googled your name), here's a picture my girlfriend took three weeks ago from our trip to New York. I'm the guy from Venezuela, we ended up having a little jam in Time Square, remember? smile emoticon Feel free to tag me in the picture if you like, thanks for the fun time."
Like   Comment   
Special thanks to Andrea Cannata who messaged in this attachment and said:
"Hi Robert could you share this video . I made 4 years ago? it's a gift for my love Valentina Zaru"
Like   Comment   
Special thanks to Emma Mangan who messaged in this attachment and said:
"Hi
This photo was taken back in 2012 when I took my mum to New York for her 60th birthday!!
Hope your back has recovered after picking me up haha...
See More
Like   Comment   
Special thanks to Darla Hice Sims who messaged in these attachments and said:
"Thank you for making our trip to NYC memorable! Best time EVER!!! We love our Cowboy!!! Sincerely Darla & Jayme"
Like   Comment   
Special thanks to Britta Ulrich who messaged in this attachment and said:
"Had so much fun! And laughed so hard grin emoticon you make New York special!"
Like   Comment   
Symmes Tavern on the Green. Ohio
Like   Comment   
Special thanks to Kacy Suiter McKenzie who messaged in this attachment and said:
"Best pic from my whole trip! Thanks again!"
Like   Comment   
Special thanks to Kathleen Schulz who messaged in this attachment and said:
"Thanks wink emoticon "
Like   Comment   
Mom's good bye service at OLR church in Greenhills tomorrow, Saturday at noon, party at mom's house at 137 Ireland immediately after with live band and DJ.
Like   Comment   
Wrote this for my Mom, Maryann Bello... Thanks Ron
1,131 Views
Ron Israel posted a video from 2006 to his timeline.
Many years ago I recorded Naked Cowboy's tribute to his mother Maryann Bello, who passed away a few days ago...
Like   Comment   
Special thanks to Sherri Parnell Spicer who messaged in this attachment and said:
"Thanks for the gang bang from us Okie girls lol"
Like   Comment   
The Naked Cowboy's photo.
Special thanks to Lisa Kerrin Doyle who messaged in this attachment and said:
"You passed me at Easter and I couldn't get back across the street quickly enough. Thought the umbrella in front of you was funny though!!
P.S. I'm From Northern Ireland - couldn't believe my luck when u passed me!! Thank you for being such a great character!"
Like   Comment