Translation from English

Friday, May 29, 2015

Tonight's TV Diversion:"Shark Tank" -Lots of Fun as it turned out

I watch very little television

Only shows I try to do are Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune, news casts and maybe James Corden and Reggie Watts (They make a good pair)

Watched Dancing with the Stars a couple of times and that was a lot of fun to my surprise

I usually find "Shark Tank" overly dramatized and strident

Tonight was good though

I liked how two Sharks bid against each other for this electronic charging and sterilizing device ( it uses ultra violet light)
One of the two developers is a doctor it seems or medical student

Both very young and being from Provo Utah of course as nice and fresh and clean cut looking as you could imagine

I found myself wishing them luck

Other guy contestant if that is right word was this man who has shady sounding website where people buy shares in real estate

He looked like a snake oil salesman  ( some people just do...I could mention one Union leader who does)

One of the Sharks actually asked him if he had a criminal record

Barbara Corcoran, whose field is of course real estate, just rattled off intelligent but dispassionate rap on how she was not interested and why

Some of the other sharks really hated this guy

Amusing

Will watch Shark Tank again soon ..next week I guess
I bet it is the kind of show that grows on you like Jeopardy does

(Wheel of Fortune is frivolous fun..we all need some frivolity in our lives,such as eating ice cream on occasion)

---------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered