Translation from English

Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Fire Critic- with Rhett Fleitz


First Arriving Network
Powered by the First Arriving Network,Reaching 1M+ First Responders Worldwide

Helmet Cam: Transitional Attack with Shorthanded Crew

trumman fd helmet cam
This fire occurred on 3/29/15. Upon arrival the first due Engine, along with the Chief (#302), made a fast attack on the exterior C side of the structure with heavy fire and smoke showing. I (#304) arrived (off duty) seconds after E#1 and began donning my PPE. The Driver (#306) Of E#1 also began donning his PPE and was about a minute behind my making entry into the Structure. The second FireCam video is from one of our volunteer firefighters (#318) and his arrival was just a few minutes behind our arrival and he made entry to begin searching for extension and hidden fire. This was a vacant, single story, wood frame dwelling.
Read More »

Video: Two Firefighters Bail Out of Second Floor After MAYDAY (From 2011)

MFD mAYDAY
This video is a reload of one that I uploaded back 2011, but got deleted. The video shows photage of a residential fire that occurred in Milwaukee Wisconsin which resulted in 2 FFs having to bailout second floor windows while searching for children that were reported trapped - It was later determined the kids made it out before the arrival of MFD and thankfully all the injured FFs have since made a full recovery.
Read More »

Pre-Arrival Video at Nashville, TN House Fire

nashville fire
The Nashville Fire Department in action! I took this snap shot video of a massive house fire in Nashville down the street in my neighborhood. I heard a huge explosion, grabbed my camera and took off down the street to see if I could help. I got there before the fire trucks! This fire is from 2014
Read More »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered