Translation from English

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Armenian Evangelical Church

The Armenian Evangelical Church was formed back in the 1890's.

In 1921, it was moved from sharing quarters with a Presbyterian Church in the neighborhood to this site on East 34th Street.

The building it is in was built as a bank but was never used for that purpose.

Just another little historical site that pops up in Midtown.