Translation from English

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another Empire shutterbug: "calder" furniture; pharmacy

This man on sidewalk has just lost his balance crouching down trying to get just the "right shot" of the Empire State Building...

As I have noted, could get a shot like this every day if I just waited around long enough.

"Modern" Calder-inspired ( I guess) furniture in shop window on 34th Street...doesn't appeal to me, I could never get into it, so to speak.

Finally, an independent pharmacy of the kind whose numbers are dwindling rapidly as we get another CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and Duane Reade on every other corner.

Like the name, "Pasteur Pharmacy."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered