Translation from English

Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's August...So A Local Street Fair of Course

Actually, I am surprised how few street fairs we have had around here this summer. Today was a perfect day for one though, and Third Avenue was closed off for a long, long stretch..

 And of course nothing new or interesting...same old same old...

 Street fairs have never really been my thing except to take photos of them...oh, of course, every once in a while there is something special, like the one I saw last Spring in Koreatown...

 Guess it says it all when I say most attractive stand I saw was this one for watermelon/banana drink..

Finally, just to remind you of all the noise and distractions of these things, a short video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered