Translation from English

Monday, March 1, 2010

How Will I Get Rid of Bed Bugs for Good?

Haven't mentioned it in a while, but I am still fighting a war with cimex lectularius (the common bed bug)--which came into my place from next door.

Exterminators have been here three times.

My apartment looks like a warehouse with all these clothes and other items sealed up in big plastic bags.

Using non toxic spray that kills bugs and their littlest offspring on contact, but has no residual effect ( supposed to be much safer this way; you don't want to poison yourself while zapping the bugs). Product called Ecobug.

If anyone has ever had bed bugs I am sure they will sympathize...if you have some tips on speeding up the process of getting rid of them , let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered