Translation from English

Friday, June 14, 2013

What is Troegs beer? Is it good?

Some years back, this country experienced a huge comeback of local breweries (even as beer consumption was going down per capita) and a similar boom in local vineyards all over the country...such as out on Long Island, which seems a little odd but they claim their wine is just great, thank you.

Have never heard of Troegs ( that extra Umlaut seems a little fishy, like Haagen-Dazs)--but let's assume they are completely legit. 

I no longer drink beer but know people who do, so this pic will go on Facebook so my beer expert pals can tell me all about it ( I am sure at least of them knows about it). (For all I know, it may be the rage of Pennsylvania or something).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered