Translation from English

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Yes, Fashion Week is Here

I am one of those people who thinks the Fashion Industry still matters to New York, even if I am not all that interested in fashions per se ( how many men my age are? At about 50, most men start going for comfort over style ANYTIME and it gets worse as they get older, unless prodded by wives or female companions to buy some stylish clothes. 

Not that men don't want to look good-- look at all the men who have plastic surgery done now or just do the "touch of grey" thing--( the people who market those hair coloring products for men are probably raking it in more than anyone knows...by the way, since people pester me about it, I do NOT color my own hair. I am getting grey a little around the sideburns, and seem to be ( I have no idea of how the genetics of this are SUPPOSED to work) keeping my natural hair color on a timetable almost exactly the same as my father did). ( Well into his seventies, his hair was only partially grey).

I also have his bald spot on top of my head, by the way.

But back to Fashion Week...I want to see how well this transfers from the internet to here

Fashion Week Articles

Advertisement

Sites We Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered