Translation from English

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

P.C. Richard East 14th Street

I have been to some other P.C. Richard's stores and it is not my favorite...

But let's see what Yelp people say about East 14th Street store--well, store seems to be brand new and one not very good review for what it's worth.

Being and optimist though, if you are in the area you might want to check it for yourself, especially if you have shopped at other P.C. Richard's and like it...


P C Richard & Son

1.0 star rating
1 review
Category: Electronics  [Edit]
120 E 14th St
(between 4th Ave & Irving Pl)
New York, NY 10003
Neighborhoods: Union Square, Gramercy, East Village
(212) 979-2600
Nearest Transit Station:
14 St. - Union Sq (4, 5, 6, 6X)
Union Sq - 14 St. (L)
3 Ave. (L)
2.0 Miles from P C Richard & Son
Sid H. said: "Hey...just want to give mad props to Felix.  He totally helped out and sorted my gf and I with new phones.  He is a great guy and made the process seemless and…" read more »
Sort by: Yelp Sort | Date | Rating | Elites' | Facebook Friends'

1 review in English

Review from

  • 0 friends
  • 7 reviews
Brooklyn, NY
6/25/2013 First to Review
Sales associates need to be more sharp with their information!

Bought a laptop and the guy told me there was a $100 rebate and wrote it down and calculated the discount price for me. Then after a few days I noticed its only a $50 rebate when it was time to mail it out . He specifically told me it was a $100 rebate.

I'm sure it was a mistake but the associates need to be more accurate with their information.
Was this review …?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered