Translation from English

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Finding Past Stories on Midtownblogger- A Suggestion

People have complained to me that looking back on my past postings as listed at the end of the blog (in teeny-tiny print) makes it a real pain to find a given topic

They are right--my solution when I am looking is to start by zipping through what I remember as probably being the right month-- but then, gentle reader, how could YOU have any clue like that?

Try this: use keywords and "Midtownblogger" on Google web search and see what comes up. Keep trying with different kinds and combos of keywords...

This doesn't always work either, but it sure beats the "looking for a needle in a haystack" feeling you can get by looking at that daunting list of past postings--L.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered