Translation from English

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hope You Are Having a Good Sunday

Time for me to chill once more and listen to Guided Meditation...

This one by "Dr. T," Albina Tamalounis. I heard she fell and hurt her hip, have to check up on her soon.

Doing Yoga poses I sometimes get a little worried I am going to lose my balance and get hurt. Nothing bad has happened so far but I have over stretched myself sometimes.

One Yoga YouTube guy contradicts everybody else. So I thought, OK, I will try this his way. Results were not bad.

I still feel the only way to really do this Yoga thing is in a class with a good instructor whom you like a lot.  Ditto aerobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered