Verizon Wireless sold me an international phone/data plan that was not supported in Ethiopia! I would have NEVER bought the plan IF I knew I could not use the d...
See More
Like   Comment   
Continuing with my story I just found out that Verizon "Wireless is not BBB accredited. Surprise Surprise
Like   Comment   
I am BEYOND fed up with Verizon's customer service!!! My husband spoke with a very rude customer service representative yesterday in regards to replacing his da...
See More
Like   Comment   
  • 2 people like this.
  • Annette Bodo I've been recording my convo with Verizon since March regarding an outrageous data bill that wasn't by my hands. I then post it to FCC page along with the BBB page. And youtube. They are cramming data and fraudulent billing. I have there own words on tape to prove. After 15 years and a nightmare since March, I went to Straight Talk. I also sent everything to the president of Verizon.
    Like · Reply · 1 · July 31 at 10:42am
  • Dan Schad Verizon really thinks they are above everything! They probably have the best network, but I tell them Mercedes has the best car too...But my middles class paycheck can't afford either one if you! Maybe that's why they are paying people $300. To come ba...See More
  • Lawrence Kreger
    Write a comment...
Verizon has ignored my request to remove a tree from the phone line on Whitehead Place, Pittsfield, Mass. I have called 12 times!
Like   Comment   
  • Jim Welch But they don't own those lines its not their problem you need to call local service and that's power/electrical not phone line, phone lines are underground
  • Lawrence Kreger
    Write a comment...
This Company headed by Lowell McAdam has the worse customer service of any Telecommunications/Cable provider in the US.
Their Reps do not speak English, their h...
See More
Like   Comment   
VERZION IS THE WORST COMPANY,ME AND BOSS DECIDED TO SWITCH DEVICES SO WE WENT TO VERZION,AFTER A 20MIN WAITED WE GOT THIS GUY THAT TOOK OUR SITUATION THE WRONG ...
See More
Like   Comment   
Like   Comment   
Like   Comment   
  • 6 people like this.
  • Lawrence Kreger
    Write a comment...
Like   Comment   
Like   Comment   
  • 6 people like this.
  • 1 share
  • Annette Bodo Was told by Brice he was adjusting over 400 dollars of my phone bill. He agreed and acknowledged that in arch something wasn't right. Now I was told that I didn't get approved for said credit. A gal wanted me to send her a copy of that phone convo which i recorded. My phone bill is over 800 dollars. There's no way I use that much data. I have fwd said phone call to my lawyer as well as the FCC and bb. We shall see
  • Lawrence Kreger
    Write a comment...
A Virginia woman alleges Verizon Wireless caused her to have a heart attack after an argument over the phone, PilotOnline.com reported.
FOXNEWS.COM
Like   Comment   
Tina Kelly Kurtenbach
Help!!! I am experiencing by far the WORST customer service I have ever experience with ANY business. Back in February my account had a fraudulent charge of almost $400. I called right away and Verizon said it was taken care of and my account had been credited. A few weeks go by and my account is charged again. I go into a store and the representative said my account has been credited. Today is June 1 and there has been no credit. I call and call and cal...
See More
Like   Comment   
I have been on hold for 30 minutes with Fios technical support!!!!! Verizon sucks sooooooooooo much
Like   Comment   
Like   Comment   
  • 7 people like this.
  • Lawrence Kreger
    Write a comment...