Translation from English

Monday, August 24, 2015

MY NEW VIDEO= Waterways of the North Woods, Central Park

The North Woods area of Central Park is one of the most secluded areas....with peaceful water runs..

Rambling here is quite a respite from all the hustle, bustle and congestion of Manhattan...especially on a warm Sunday afternoon like I did..at first encountering some large Voodoo Rite near the Pond..

 You are never very far from lots of people anyway...I am not always in the mood to be around lots of people...I am not up to hiking in the Rockies anymore, this is more my speed

 I like the quiet and the sounds of running water..

It is no place to be at night, of course, with newts and hawks and rampaging packs of rats who used to scare the hell of my NYPD pal Tommy Blake when he was young and patrolled the Park at night

By the way, as you will notice in this video, it looks like I am off in some remote area and then of course some other person or people pop up

I thought of leaving it all with just the sounds of nature but have experimented with a little touch of gentle Boccherini in the background

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/hPqjHT4Lbok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered