Translation from English

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

IMPORTANT NOTICE: BLOGGER ON VACATION

Dear Readers:

I have noticed a lot of people I know are taking vacations now and I have decided that I am too,.

I am not going to some places I would like to visit, such as Istanbul, Athens and Poland, but instead am going to be resting in Manhattan, communing with nature in the Park, meditating and seeking Inner Peace ( Innige Ruhe, I think they say in Germany, or used to).

I may post photos from time to time even yet and if I see a news story that really grabs me or a column or something I might put that up too, but basically, from now until Saturday evening ( August 29) it is all time off.

I will continue to pray for Peace and Justice in the World and for the Alleviance of Suffering of the Oppressed and Afflicted everywhere--

And especially locally for everyone who continues to suffer from the events of  September 11 and the days that followed 

And to have the Zadroga Act made permanent..we owe it to all the innocent people who were affected one way or another and all the heroes of that day, and the many who are still ill and dying

Peace and Stay Safe


LK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered