Translation from English

Monday, February 23, 2015

Well, New Dentures are Finally In, With Adjustments to Come

This was a Monday and a Fun day.

Ryan the dentist called Sunday evening to ask if I could make it Monday morning after all ( he had had to cancel out) and I said of course... I have been waiting for these dentures so long


So I was out this morning in the "upside down" weather ( warmest at Midnight, then dropping constantly as the day went on) and black ice forming underfoot.

But all was cool. My new dentures look great  ( better than my real teeth ever did) and feel fine.

There is more to go with adjusting them and then some implants in my lower jaw, but I am content, as you can see here



Yes, I am happier than this shows--



More like this. I will not show my wide-mouthed " Shark Attack" look the new dentures can provide...

I am resting easy this easy and right at the moment I feel like meditating, so the blog will have to wait for a while ( I may have some material right at hand in my emailbox, such as things friends send me etc.).

Then I will finish working on my video of the day. " Monday The Fun Day" seems good...especially since most Mondays suck.

So thanks to young DDS Ryan Haig for all his painstaking work and his commitment to the project..best experience I have had at NYU since about fifteen years ago, when a brilliant young Russian guy did all this fancy reconstruction on my teeth for not much money and just said " Yeah, it looks great now, but it won't last forever, you know?" Well, Boris, what does? 

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered