Translation from English

Monday, February 23, 2015

MY NEW VIDEO: NOW FINALLY " PUBLISHED"...Whoops-- (Natural History Museum)


Monday, February 23, 2015


MY New VIDEO: Wonderful World of Natural History Museum- Part Three- Gems, Minerals, Evolution, Store


Sunday, February 22, 2015


A Thousand pardons, everyone, I had this posted but forgot to "publish " it to make it publically accessible...it is now...sorry

MY NEW VIDEO; Wonderful World of Natural History- Gems, Gifts, Minerals

 Lover that I have always been of gems and minerals, I had more fun there than I expected--Let me be clear: I don't buy them or collect them, but I LOVE looking at and touching them...including all kinds of granite, stone, marble, quartz, etc/



The Museum Gift Shot had Dream Catchers and Dinosaurs for Sale...

And the rest you might say was both solid and gemmy..




Glad to have a chance to be back here, so much more to see yet again...

Including special exhibit on "Nature's Fury", which I will try to capture on my next visit..



But for this time, just a glittering or sold piece of "eye candy" for me..

VIDEO:

http://youtu.be/7yFHlzSUWzM



By the way, supposed to get new dentures tomorrow and then I can attack something like one of these pretzels again..maybe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered