Translation from English

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MY NEW VIDEO: FITTING MY NEW DENTURES; MORE ABOUT FDNY THAWING UNITS

This involves the continuing saga of me getting dentures ( earlier video, "Chez Les Dentistes" started this off)--

Tuesday Feb. 3 I went in to see the new dentures for fitting





They fit fine...just a few more weeks now and I will have my first set of working dentures and be able to smile again (showing teeth, as below-)


NOTE: Fire hydrants above are Google stock shots--I didn't see any hydrant with ice coming out of it like the bottom one, just these really frozen over hydrants ( you will see one in the video)


On my way home I saw all these fire hydrants and thought of the FDNY Thawing Units again, like the one on West 100th Street (below)--there was also one on East 29th Street




So I stopped off at the Firehouse on East 29th Street near Second Avenue, Eng 16 TL 7, and met a firefighter who had just started to answer my questions when they had to go out on another run



Well, you'll see it all here--AND I SUGGEST AGAIN YOU WATCH IT IN "THEATER MODE" OR FULL SCREEN:

http://youtu.be/r7S1WYbpH8E



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful post with us. It's great seeing you getting your dentures fitted. I enjoyed stopping by your blog and I hope to see more from you soon. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered