Translation from English

Friday, February 20, 2015

MY NEW VIDEO; THE DAY OF VERIZON ( Like "The Day of the Triffids")- Trials of NYC Life ( sigh)

Well, where IS life easy? This was NOT my day.

We all have our weaknesses...I cannot stand to be strung out waiting endlessly for services that never come ( even though they go on charging me for them) and endless problems in communication with a company that prides itself on being so into communications... sigh

There are real troubles in the world but some of the days I just have to vent this stuff....pardon me...

Let me explain this: I have had a malfunctioning landline for sveral weeks now ( I suspected it was just my phone itself, but the guy at Verizon said he had run a test and "there's a short there, you'd better have us look at it")...they would come the next day

They came over two weeks later and then the time of the repairman's arrival was up for grabs

Meanwhile I was just buying minutes for a back up cell phone which proved in Murphy's Law fashion how something supposedly simple was becoming a travail...

Oh, Lord, some days I just feel like I am losing it over everyday events and struggles...sigh...

I am only posting this because there IS a funny side to all this

In a couple of week's time this will all seem trivial and silly and I will look back at my frustration with amusement ( in fact, I already can see the funny side...at least SOMEWHAT)

Ha ha ha...or something


http://youtu.be/_7obqOeqGK8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered