Translation from English

Friday, February 13, 2015

GREAT VIDEO; "The People Versus Winter"- POKE

Alas, we are all too familiar with this..




some of this gets too man-slips-on= banana-peel, but as long as nobody gets hurt ( Hell, I broke a wrist falling on the sidewalk in NYC in the Spring, tripping over a bike rack and then having my arm squeezed in it... with the feeling, "Uh, no, this is not going to be good)



I mention in my videos when I am traipsing along I always have my eye out for black ice and walk on the icy trails in Central Park with great caution ( as people run by me in their running outfits)





So watch your step, stay safe everyone!

To See Video:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xKy2lLNQYrI?rel=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered