Translation from English

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MY NEW VIDEO: 'PARKAROO' -- (PARKA+ PARK+ OOOH COLD)

As I mentioned in post before, it is really freezing today...but we have to go out anyway and do some shopping, move around,-- and I know what, make a new video!

I start this in my bathroom at home, where because my voice is weird and I have a slight cough, --I believe it is acid reflux --I used to take Nexium but is has side effects, now I use Ranitidine which is easier on the system even if you have to remember to take them regularly even if you don't feel like you need them

I don't get very far from home in this video...

Just along Central Park West...where this old Christian Science Church...built in the 1920's for the Charismatic Mary Baker Eddy, is now closed and being transformed into something else..I am not sure what...

Love the building though...

No, nobody is going to sit around outdoors today...getting colder all the time as the big Polar Vortex bears down on us...hits tonight and the Mayor has issued warnings....what, something like zero degrees Fahrenheit tonight, is that what the said? Not much warmer tomorrow...Dangerous weather, indeed. Firefighters, cops and others will be out in it of course. I am going to stay put pretty much except to stretch my legs at some point...wish I had a Nordic Track machine or something like my neighbor ( I can hear her in the hallway when I go past her door, what I can only think must be one of those exercise machines from the sound of it...unless she has a pedal loom or something....)

Well, around the gated complex where I live they have spread plenty of this Blue Heat stuff...works pretty well

The sidewalk near the Park (Central Park West) however I found sort of treacherous...didn't seem to bother other people though.

And people WERE out gallivating around in the Park. I had planned to walk over to the Reservoir but once I realized what an effort it would take and how cold I would get, I said the hell with it.

What I ended up with was this video:

http://youtu.be/-L10CiqxWKY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered