Translation from English

Friday, January 23, 2015

MY NEW VIDEO: The Noisy/Creaking Floorboards and the Super-- Sort of Like Seinfeld, " A Video About Nothing"


I have had a big problem here with my floorboards in the hallway especially ( my neighborhood, who says the sound of me walking late at night frightens her out of a sound sleep, has been complaining to the landlord like crazy)

I couldn't hear anything that loud

So my friend who is an architect had me go after  the super here and see what he thought

And so, many  travails of trying to get the super in NYC when  I need him..

He finally arrives and pronounces my floorboads non-noisy and says my neighbor has a problem..

I tell him to tell that to the landlord.

That's about it.


http://youtu.be/GNNgd14bqsE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered