Translation from English

Friday, January 9, 2015

Hi! Blog Will Be Catch-As-Catch-Can Tonight

I have other things to do this evening and so I will be doing some blogging and then leaving, returning, leaving, returning etc.

I still have Laryngitis (if you saw my last video) but have chills and am spacey. Doctor told me on phone to save my voice, keep using Listerine and get a humidifier. Also told me to call this other number over weekend if I get worse.

Everyone I know is ill or has just been ill or feels like they are getting ill. Two people I know got the flu shot and then of course got the flu anyway ( flu shot only 40% effective this year). (They guessed wrong...this happens every couple of years).

They still want me to get a flu shot but I have to recover from this bug first. I have all sorts of things to do on Monday, so that is out...wait a second, I think the nurse at the clinic where I get the flu shot said it had to be next Thursday morning. Have to check...she of course asked me that "Ebola question" ( as did the Dermatologist's nurse last week) "Have you been out of the country in the last 21 days?"

I could not resist a wise answer " Only in Liberia," I said, and smiled. The nurse did not smile back at me. Bad taste joke I guess.

Hope this finds you all in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered