Translation from English

Monday, January 19, 2015

Born Today- Janis Jopin- The Official Site


Happy Birthday
January 19 2015 @ 3:32 pm
Happy Birthday, Janis Joplin
more >>


Mercedes Benz
January 16 2015 @ 7:09 am
"Mercedes Benz" is a lonely blues tune about the illusory happiness promised (but rarely delivered) by the pursuit of worldly goods, a hippie-era rejection of the consumerist ideals that Joplin saw growing up as a self-described "middle-class white chick" in Port Arthur, Texas." - Performing Songwriter, January 2014. 
more >>


Song of the Day
January 14 2015 @ 7:30 am
"Why, I need a man to love. I gotta find him, I gotta have him like the air I breathe. One lovin' man to understand can't be too much to need." - "I Need A Man To Love"
more >>

- See more at: http://www.janisjoplin.com/#sthash.5ohHTSX0.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered