Translation from English

Sunday, December 28, 2014

NOW PUBLISHED --MY VIDEO; SUNNY DAY IN DA HOOD PART TWO, COLUMBUS AVE AND UPSCALE STORES


Oops! Sorry that I earlier forgot to hit the "Publish" icon and this video was unavailable







Wow, how pleasant it is when the sun shines..( not like photos above, which is how it looks generally these days)....

But it is so low in the sky this time of year, you can see my shadow in front of me as I walk North on Columbus Avenue

At one point it looks like my shadow with camera is looking up the skirt of the woman in front of me and I am tailing her-ha ha

Ends at 100th Street where the Projects and Harlem start,
abruptly.

This is nothing new, Upper West and even more Upper East Side used to change radically once you went North of 96th Street; the City of NY officially recognized this back in the 1980's and made a special tax incentive zone for businesses to be North of 96th Street or out in Long Island City-- a lot of businesses went to Long Island City finally ( full of skyscrapers, business and residential condos, now)-- ( and its funny, LI City I knew years ago as a working class/hipster nabe)

http://youtu.be/BW3_uiE-Lrw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered