Translation from English

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Gizmodo- Mostly tech

Misconnected: A Personal History of Voicemail

15
I once played phone tag with a heartbroken stranger. She had the wrong number. She'd call late at night while I was sleeping, I'd miss the call, and she'd be greeted by the grandmotherly voice of AT&T's Pat Fleet, who I let be my generic voicemail message. The woman would leave long messages. I'd try to call back,… » Today 4:12pm

10 Tricks to Make Yourself an Apple Maps Master

1
After a less-than-stellar start, Apple Maps is starting to establish itself on the desktop and on iOS as well. Despite its sleek and minimal interface, there are a number of useful features hidden away behind the surface. Here are ten tips for getting more out of Apple Maps that might even persuade you to make the… » Today 4:02pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered