Translation from English

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Facebook Friends Share Their Photos and their Friends' Photos- Just a Few

I have to remember to run more of my photos on Facebook, because I love the ones all my FB friends share,

This is just a few from this morning..

First, from Sun Valley... " Reggie's Firt Christmas"--from dear friends Kathy and Rob



Then, from Yorkshire-- Capt. Bill Scales and another one of his bracing yet poetic morning shots==wait, this isn't one of his own I see but so what his own look like this one


And then Tony Lau, Chicago Photog. who is friend of friend...



Ran color version of this before..but B&W always has another dimension



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered