Translation from English

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Blog Policy- Still Freewheeling so to speak

Hi, as I have noted I am in the process of rethinking the whole concept of my blog, which has gone through a lot of changes since I began it back in 2009.

For the moment, I am just going to keep posting content that I personally find interesting.

The blog will have more postings some 24 hour cycles than others depending on how I am feeling at the moment and what has caught my interest.

The topics will vary a lot because my interests are wide ranging.

Two of the areas that concern me a lot these days are international events and technological developments, and science in general, even if I do not fully understand everything I am posting or not.

I am also still interested in popular culture, events and people in the NYC area in particular, but also anything from across the U.S. that takes me fancy.

In short, the blog will remain in its present freewheeling form more or less, until I can ( or cannot) decided on something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered