Translation from English

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Regarding those Born Today: Oh,This is Just Ridiculous

I really had no idea this was coming.

Not just Abraham Lincoln. Charles Darwin and Immanuel Kant==but also Charles Schulz and more damn fascinating people than you can shake a proverbial stick at.

I know when I'm licked.

Tonight is just going to be the Biography Channel, folks...

I don't care what other people would say, it's ME, I just can't leave a lot of these people out.

Begging your indulgence with a thousand pardons..bio night it is.

Just remember that this is in no "order of importance", I am starting with Lincoln because we now have President's Day and it will spare me doing the bio over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered